Wednesday, August 11

It's just a fad, part of the teen, teenage angst brigade


I wanted a song that people could perceive as a love song, while the lyrics are actually very angry. That song is about not being able to establish a relationship with anyone, not being able to experience love outside of family. I've been with girls but only for short periods of time because I'm a but scared of commitment, so after a month it's like.....
I'm scared that if I really like someone it won't happen, so I cut it short. A lot of the time it just feels like it's not real love. We've got girls screaming and stuff, girls saying they love us, but I think they're in love with the idea of being in love with someone onstage or in love with people they see in magazines or on television. That's not real - it's totally false.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails