Thursday, November 4

if your north star is your own personal development, you can't go wrong

ethan hawke in the winter's tale - 2009

Every now and then I suffer a little envy. I feel that if I had been more ambitious in a different way... But then I'm really fortunate that my interests take me in a bunch of different places and I really enjoy it. It's easy to let other people convince you that life is like a race. But there really is no finishing line. Nobody does win. With that in mind, I always feel that, if your north star is your own personal development, you can't go wrong.

1 comment:

Kirby said...

I found it on amazon.com! I am definitely going to order it, it sounds like something I am going to LOVE!

I've never read any Eckhart Tolle , I think my mom has one of his books though so maybe I'll borrow it one day.

Thanks again for the suggestions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails