Thursday, September 8

scott campbell


: What is your favorite investment quote?

A Spanish quote translated: “You won’t get anything that you don’t ask for?” People can’t complain about not having something that you didn’t try to get. In general I am sensitive to people with negative outlooks.

I love the sport of ambition.

MOST PEOPLE NEED TO HAVE THE CONFIDENCE TO INVEST IN THEMSELVES.

YOU HAVE TO STICK YOUR NECK OUT.

YOU NEED THAT FEAR TO ACCOMPLISH THINGS.


scott campbell



I wish I had seen this video before I took my etching class, I have a lot more respect for the process after seeing his work~

Collaborations with Louis Vuitton:



I first heard of Campbell when he tattooed Heath Ledger.

He tattooed Heath's castmates from The Imaginirium of Dr. Parnassus with the heart Heath drew on a letter to the directors daughter, Holly Gilliam.

He also helped Ledger's plans for Five Leaves, a restuarant in Greenpoint, manifest in the Fall of 08. I had the chance to eat there a few times in 2009! Definitely my favorite restaurant.









He's had fine art exhibits, attracting everyone from tattooed kids to big name celebrities.




His art can be found on the bodies of Sting, Robert, Downey, Jr., Courtney Love, Orlando Bloom, Josh Hartnett, and Marc Jacobs.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails