Tuesday, May 11

you can't be twenty on sugar mountain

sooo today's my 20th birthday. every year my sisters make me a cake. this year i'm requesting the dark side of the moon tie-dyed insides cake i saw on tumblr. haha.
i can't believe i'm in my twenties now. i don't feel that old. 
last year i listened to steely dan's hey nineteen. i guess today it will be neil young's sugar mountain--- a "lament for youth"... and realizing you aren't a kid anymore.. soon to be over the hill.



17th


18th


16th

2 comments:

Maxi said...

Ok 1st of all.. happy birthday
2nd.. you are still very young... so enjoy it !!!
3rd.. what can be cooler than a "Dark Side Of The Moon" cake ??!! really !

Anonymous said...

love this cake!!! just yetserday I got tickets for Roger Waters :)Happy birthday, I hope its magical!! xxx

fashionableroad@blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails