Saturday, October 30

Halloween!


This is me last year as the moon, and my friend as the sun. I got my inspiration from MK and her friend.  Click Here!!
I found the dress at the Salvation Army, it was EXACTLY what I was hoping to find. I did some alterations because it was too big in the shoulders and the sleeves were too long. I also added some rouching down the sides to give it a different shape. It's kind of fragile! By the end of the night the little tiny beads were coming off! It's a beauty though!


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

wow very cuuute :) both of you look so pretty ! I thought your costumes were gonna be like very big and all like ugly i was like the moon ? the sun ? Those are fucking huge planets haha well the sun aint ? or is it ? haha poor astronomy thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails