Friday, December 4

bob dylan's brownsville girl


Well, I keep seeing this stuff and it just comes a-rolling in
And you know it blows right through me like a ball and chain.
You know I can't believe we've lived so long and are still so far apart.
The memory of you keeps callin' after me like a rollin' train.

...Til the sun peels the paint and the seat covers fade and the water moccasin dies."
Ruby just smiled and said, "Ah, you know some babies never learn."


Oh if there's an original thought out there, I could use it right now. You know, I feel pretty good, but that ain't sayin' much. I could feel a whole lot better

Strange how people who suffer together have stronger connections than people who are most content. 
I don't have any regrets, they can talk about me plenty when I'm gone. 
You always said people don't do what they believe in, they just do what's most convenient, then they repent.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails