Wednesday, December 2

SIENNA


 I think with any woman, if you’re feeling a bit down and you put on a great jacket or a great top, you can feel a little bit better about yourself with clothes, but I think people think I’m more fashion-y than I actually am as a person. I don’t have a stylist; I don’t plan outfits. It’s quite thrown together and I often look quite disheveled. But I think clothes and bright colors can definitely help a mood, the way you feel, yeah.



Just from watching other actors and going back and watching films like Oh Boy, there are certain things I can do to keep me inspired. I’m not somebody who sits there and I’m not a self-nurturer. I think I’m more hard on myself than that. Maybe that’s something I should try to be better at, but I think I draw massive inspiration from art and poetry and literature and other great actors and other great performances, and I’m nutured by that. 







4 comments:

stephanie said...

I love how she dresses. Its so simple yet she adds a very edgy aspect to her wardrobe.

Lost in the 60's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lost in the 60's said...

How could you not love sienna in 2004? ;)

Dani said...

I've loved Sienna's style since her boho golden age and have loved seeing all of the different directions she's taken her look in!

Related Posts with Thumbnails