Tuesday, December 8

beautiful people

"Up until I was 12 my sisters used to dress me up as a girl and introduce me as 'Claudia'! Twelve was a turning point as I moved to a mixed school and then I became cool and discovered hair gel. " - robert pattinson

"After each experience, you grow up, you get enriched with something, and you don't know how you're going to be in six months, you don't know what you're going to want, what you're going to need." - audrey tautou

"I'm not good at future planning. I don't plan at all. I don't know what I'm doing tomorrow. I don't have a day planner and I don't have a diary. I completely live in the now, not in the past, not in the future." - heath ledger

"Being an intellectual creates a lot of questions and no answers. You can fill your life up with ideas and still go home lonely. All you really have that really matters are feelings. That's what music is to me." - janis joplin

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - jimi hendrix

"I don`t think I`m very much like anyone else, really. I`m sure there are aspects of other actors that I share, but I don`t see anybody else and go, "Damn, they stole my thing". I`m me, and I like that there are people who have an appreciation for that." - zooey deschanel"Going to a party, for me, is as much a learning experience as, you know, sitting in a lecture." - natalie portman

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful people! Omg J Anistons hair looks gorgeous there!! DO IT!! lol.

The photos are from Arena Homme :)
xxx

Carly Curtis said...

aahhh!!!!! i LOVE all these beautiful famous people and their lovely words of wisdom. you always find the coolest photos to post... where do you get them? blogging is so fuunnn!!! haha, i need to calm down.

Related Posts with Thumbnails