Tuesday, December 15

johnny




My body is a journal in a way, where every tattoo means something, a specific time in your life where you make a mark on yourself.
 When kids hit one year old, it's like hanging out with a miniature drunk. You have to hold onto them. They bump into things. They laugh and cry. They urinate. They vomit.
As a teenager I was so insecure. I was the type of guy that never fitted in because he never dared to choose. I was convinced I had absolutely no talent at all. For nothing. And that thought took away all my ambition too.
 If I can avoid the mirror when I brush my teeth in the morning, I will.
I'm attracted to the extreme light and the extreme dark. I'm interested in the human condition and what makes people tick. I'm interested in the things people try to hide.

2 comments:

Kendra Alexandra said...

Love him!
Love the photos, great post!
Thanks for sharing :)

http://stoleninspiration.blogspot.com

Anouk said...

he is a pretty interesting person, i like him and his style.

Related Posts with Thumbnails